AHAA Associate benefits begin with hearing aids at competitive prices and continue through a variety of proven tools and resources that foster growth, drive sales, and build positive relationships with patients and employees, including:
- Best Practices
- Discounted Hearing Instruments
- Strategic Business Planning
- Employee Development and Training
- Ongoing Consultation
- Account Management
At AHAA, we take your success personally. Our goal is to improve your practice, allowing you to reach your goals, both personal and financial.
AHAA Management Team
Tina Soika, President
Tina joined AHAA as its Chief Operating Officer in June 2000. As COO, she was responsible for all of AHAA’s accounting, operations, administration, and technology initiatives. In August 2003, Tina was named President of AHAA. Prior to joining AHAA, she served as Senior Vice President of Operations for NovaCare, Inc. Tina holds a master’s degree and Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology.*
Jamie Rudy, National Vice President of Sales
Jamie spent the last 19 years in successful roles within the medical device industry, addressing the ENT, cardiac, general, thoracic, vascular, and orthopedic specialties. A previous business owner himself, Jamie has developed his leadership and management skills by working with ground-level start-ups all the way up to Fortune 100 companies. His strategic mindset, leadership and ability to navigate challenging markets have been crucial to his success.*
Bill Connerton, VP Northeast
Prior to AHAA, Bill worked for J&A Marketing, a military distribution firm. While there, he managed key accounts and vendor partnerships, and increased sales from $4 million to $32 million.*
Diana Dobo, VP West
Diana has over 15 years of experience in sales, marketing and business development. Prior to joining AHAA, Diana was a Senior Sales Manager with AcusisLite Practice Transcription Services and served as an Adjunct Faculty member with the International Academy of Design and Technology.*
Leah Breuers, Divisional VP for the ENTA Division
Leah has more than 15 years of sales and consulting experience, both inside and outside of the medical industry, and has worked with emerging and Fortune 500 companies.*
American Hearing Aid Associates was founded in 1994 to provide support and practice management services to hearing professionals at audiology clinics, hospitals and universities throughout the United States.
We started with a simple question: What do our Associates need?
AHAA began by providing the essentials: hearing aids. Audiologists, ENTs and hearing aid dispensers require highly specialized products to help their patients, and AHAA offers that technology at competitive prices.
Then we realized that we could be providing our Associates so much more and started helping them take their practices to the next level.
- We developed All The Right Things™, our holistic approach to training, to increase opportunities and grow businesses while maintaining the highest level of patient care.
- We created Employee Development and Training programs to help business owners manage their practice and employees, putting them in the best possible position to succeed.
- To continuously foster business growth, we offer diverse Marketing and Recruiting services.
- Each Associate has access to a dedicated Associate Manager, who helps them drive their own success. We guide our Associates to reach even more individuals in need of treatment and provide even better hearing healthcare for existing patients.
- Our annual Convention energizes and inspires Associates with fresh ideas and perspectives on how they will achieve a level of success they didn’t think was possible.
AHAA represents the best of hearing healthcare in America. Our members enjoy a competitive edge in the marketplace thanks to our single-source group benefit services. We encourage member interaction in order to foster development of profitable solutions to current and future business challenges. AHAA membership uniquely separates quality providers from all others around the country.
Careers at AHAA
Behind the nation’s largest network of audiology and hearing healthcare professionals is a team of talented, ambitious individuals working for AHAA. Our culture is focused on our member practices and the work of every employee is crucial to our/their success. At every turn, our staff members are encouraged to employ creative problem-solving and seek out opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Interested in a career with AHAA? Visit our corporate employment page to begin the application process.